Start financing your technological project
Theodorus is dedicated to spin-offs (whether or not from ULB). It focuses on financing seed and early-stage life sciences and high tech companies. As such, its primary mission is to invest in and support the growth of spin-offs in the fields of biotech, medtech and engineering sciences. However, Theodorus also invests in startups which are developing proprietary and disruptive technologies in biotech/medtech/engineering sciences.
Theodorus has a long and extensive experience in working hand in hand with entrepreneurs and researchers, and is deeply committed to helping you turn your R&D and ideas into successful companies. More specifically, we can help you:
At creation of the startup
- play the role of sparring partner in defining your business and development plan
- give you access to our ecosystem of experts (industry, IP, legal, finance) and incubators to help you set up the company and finalize the plan
At financing (seed and early stage)
- structure the financing round by leading the process of establishing the syndicate of investors
- provide you with access to experts in obtaining grants and non-dilutive financing
During the life of the company
- provide you guidance throughout the life of the company to best manage it and execute on the plan
- open doors into the industry for future partnerships and exit opportunities
If you would like to better understand our investment criteria and process, do not hesitate to look at the About us section.